Ajax is smart, reliable, and lightning fast. It reacts to real dangers only, not to false alarms. If an event occurs, Ajax will notify you in a heartbeat.
Ajax has been designed and built from scratch by combining functional design, the latest technology and the best components available. This uncompromising approach made it possible to create a user friendly security system that provides top level reliability and functionality to security professionals.
ocBridge is a receiver module designed to connect Ajax detectors to wired and hybrid security systems. It is integrated into any central control panel with wired zones. When a detector activates, the ocBridge closes or opens the transistor outputs. The wired central unit records the event and raises an alarm. The device allows setting up the detector, performing radio communication tests and detection area tests using a Windows PC.
- Receiver of wireless Ajax detectors
- Compatible with wired/hybrid security systems
- Zones: 8
- Number of service areas: 4
- Loops: NO/NC, EOL, 2EOL
- Maximum number of detectors: 99
- Supported devices:
- MotionProtect Plus
- FireProtect Plus
- Power supply voltage: 8-14 V DC
- Requires miniUSB - 5 V (only for set up)
- Jeweller radio technology
- Communication range with detectors — up to 2,000 m in an open space
- Two-way communication with detectors
- Operating frequencies - 868.0−868.6 MHz
- Operating temperature range: –10°С to +40°С
- Permissible humidity: Up to 90%
- Jamming detection
- Setting up and testing via configurator for PC
- Interface: miniUSB
- Dimensions: 95x92x18 mm